Find The Right Chiropractor can be Difficult – Here’s Our 6 Step Guide!
- Friend & Family recommendations – ask around does anyone know of anyone who comes recommended first hand. Its win-win as the Chiropractors good work gets rewarded with the referral but also the prospective patient knows first hand that they are in good hands! (also I should admit it as everyone who comes in gets treated like a Rock Star but referrals get an even higher level)
- Look for online reviews/testimonials – established clinics with good reputations should stand out from the pack! Equally the bad ones usually do as well!
- Websites – they say a website is a reflection on the clinic. Is it professional, informative & look regularly updated. Does it portray the sort of place you’d feel happy and comfortable attending. A good website will also have a lot of information on it to better let you understand the process, procedures and what to expect.
- Email – email the clinic with a brief explanation of your problems and ask a couple of questions. The reply you receive and how long it takes to receive a reply will be a good indicator of how things would be as a patient. Some things to look out for – is the response time quick, personable, professional, does the chiropractor reply or receptionist.
- Training – make sure the clinician is highly trained, qualified and skilled. Also registered to a professional body such as the chiropractic association of Ireland (CAI). That means they comply to the world standards of Chiropractic Training. This way you know you are in good hands & the clinics meeting the recommended standards of training, insurance & learning.
- Chiropractor Owned & Ran – something else to think out! Is the principle chiropractor the owner of the clinic. From my experience Chiropractor owned Chiropractic clinics run more professionally and with a level of care superior to franchise or business model clinics. Also less turnover of staff, which is important as you establish a professional relationship with your Chiropractor.
For myself to answer this honestly……………
- 75% of our patients initially attend through a first hand referral from family friend or colleague,
- We’ve over over 600 5 Star real Patient Reviews, rating us the best chiropractor in Dublin
- Our website is www.dublincitychiropractic.ie —> let me know what you think,
- My email address is firstname.lastname@example.org for any further questions you may have,
- After 5 years training and now over 10 years practising, fully registered with the CAI – you’re in very safe, well trained hands,
- I founded Dublin City Chiropractic and enjoy nothing more then helping people feel healthier on their journeys out of pain and into good health!