5 Simple Upper back, Shoulder and Shoulder Blade Exercises
Fantastic Daily Exercises to help with upper back shoulder, neck, headaches pain, stiffness and tension.
Always pull into stiffness or tension be cautious and never pull into pain. Go at your own tolerance and build up!
1) Latissimus Stretch – Hold for 10seconds repeat 3times, twice daily
2) Thoracic Spine Rotation- Mobilise and rotate slowly up and down for up to 30seconds
3) Foam Roller Extension – Once a day for 1-3minutes. Go slow and start in the mid back roll up to the shoulders raising the hips and never roll your low back.
4) Brugger Break – Hold for 10seconds and can be repeated through the day. Fantastic for office workers sitting at a computer.
5) Pectoralis Stretch- Hold for 8-10seconds and Repeat three times on each side. Use a door frame of wall to create leverage.
If you’ve any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org