7 Easy Steps to Help With Stress During COVID19.
Daily Habits to help try and manage your stress levels;
- Eat Healthy- whole healthy food, avoid sugar and trans fats,
- Exercise- thirty minutes high intensity daily,
- Breath- abdominal breathing pattern and 478technique,
- Mental Health- Speak, Journal & Meditate to deal with your deep fears,
- Sunlight- Exposure your skin to the mid day sunshine, increase your vitamin D,
- Screens and technology- Get away from social media, screens and technology,
- Sleep Routines- Monitor sleep quality and quantity have good nighttime routines.
Having a chiropractic health expert as part of your team is integral to deal with the physical and neurological effects of stress and posture on your body.