To ensure the safety and health of our staff and patients during the Coronavirus outbreak is our main priority.
We’ve implemented some precautionary measures or the foreseeable future.
We’ve firstly increased hygiene standards with table, equipment, handles and public contact points being sterilised regularly throughout the day.
For patients attending during this time;
- Feel free to thoroughly wash your hand on arrival, we’ve medical grade hand wash available.
- Use the hand sanitiser distributed throughout the clinic.
- A no hand shake policy for now.
- We have a large clinic, please try to maintain social distancing.
- Cover your mouth and nose into your arm when sneezing or coughing.
- If you wish to pay over the phone or online this facility is now active.
As the policy from the HSE recommendations please if you’re experiencing any of the symptoms associated with COVID-19 (cough, shortness of breath or high temperature) or anyone in close contact with you has these symptoms, please let us know so we can cancel your appointment for now & self isolate.
We strongly believe that staying open is, currently, extremely important. If we can alleviate any pressure from GP clinics, A&E and the HSE at this time, in a extremely low risk setting, then this is our priority.
- Our Practitioners will now be also wearing medical grade gloves & face masks – minimising their and your exposure.
Thank you for your understanding at this time and please let us know if you have any further questions by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org